Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The day today

PCP from seven till eight am ...in the pool from nine till ten with the kids...eleven till twelve feeding elephants the boys absolutely loved it got some great video...thirty minute nap before lunch..three till five digging pools trenches and canals on the beach then built huge bonfire which is burning in front of me now at seven thirty, five till six playing tennis six till seven roasting marshmallows for the boys while listening to the beach boys....watch the sun go down with my boy Rafa...priceless, shower, blog, dinner stars are out so will watch those for an hour by the beach fire before bed, a great day, PCP really sets me up for a fun filled energetic day, feeling a little hungry right at the end of the break between fruit snacks and proper meals but I guess that's normal,quite a lot aches at the moment but it's mind over matter and I keep reminding myself of the goal.....get fit,get healthy eat properly,work harder enjoy the benefits of feeling ten years younger, love life my wife and my kids and look SMOKING on the beach this summer:)....from a sun kissed Samui by the fire....a bientot.

4 comments:

  1. Oh.....vacation.....what could be better. It sounds WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living the dream man... THE DREAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...sounds absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds really great James, I am really envious. Enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete