Saturday, February 12, 2011

A month really??

Does not seem like four weeks but kind of glad that it has flown by...perhaps as Patrick says the real PCP starts now...I certainly havent been feeling hungry and I think I prefer the fruit egg milk dinner to one with no carbs and just veg and protein...will be snacking on carrots with mushed avocado dip later:)...I have been enjoying my exercises and the zombie toe is no more I am struggling with the pull ups and the v sits but I believe they will improve everyone I do them. Was very good to do my sets with Vittorio on thurs evening there is nowhere to hide and a good sparring partner helps keep the tempo and energy up...important when the burn kicks in.....I am noticing some interesting changes in my body shape...for the better which is great which reminds me I need to put up the weekly photos for sash and I...I am now determined to see out the remainder of the program and really pleased that both Sasha and I have been so strict about it so far.
We indulged this afternoon in some carrot cake and although it tasted very good on the way in both of us felt fairly average afterwards..I honestly felt sick and I could have happily done without it...will do at least 100 more skips tomorrow to purge myself....I am sleeping like a log which is great but I think that feeling sick all week has not been helping my motivation, a few sessions I was wondering what the hell I was doing whereas before it was just do it and enjoying it, this is where I aim to be once the sinuses / chest etc have cleared up.
I mamnaged to do some skipping with different speeds and on both feet individually today which is refreshing change up until thi point have been doing both feet at the same time which was getting a little repititive and tiring to be honest....breaking it up seems a little easier.
Three people who i saw this week have remarked how much trimmer I am looking so I felt inwardly satisfied, it's good to get complements about ones appeareance having been for a long time the butt of too many jokes about over indulgence in food and wine,
There were all fair comments I have over enjoyed myself for the last eight years and perhaps longer just on the booze front so I keep these thoughts in my head as fuel for my motivation and it works, life is very different even after one month and with two small kids to look after Sasha and I are really stretched out to fit in the PCP but I feel this combined determination to see it out which is great, they need our energy and attention for most of the day being only two and six months but if we stick to it everyone benefits so like I said at the beginning this is about them as much as it about me and thats more than enough to keep the engine fired up,
The weekly video is spot on patrick really helpful, judging by everyones pictures in the group the results are clear for all of us to see, keep it up everyone, if anyone has any tips on v sits pls let me know, hopefully the temperature in Hk goes up next week it's cold at six am but I suppose not as cold as new England right now and it gets me moving, looking forward to seeing England put fifty points past Italy in the rugby tonight sorry Vittorio but you should really stick to football....I hopefully won't be regretting that tmrw morning....really excited for all those Egyptians viva la revolucion let's hope it spreads to some more countries in that region where tyrants have for too long ruined the lives of so many people....
Looking forward to seeing some greater definition and lean muscle mass.....in sweat, eggs and veggies we trust....adios.

2 comments: