Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back in HK

Long day started at six forty five when the boys woke up flight from Samui to Hk was fine three hours direct but the to and from airport adds another hour both ends so it's more like five and half by the time you have done check in and customs etc...quick tea for the kids unpack hit the supermarket to load up for the week....not one unnatural thing in the trolley...that felt very good by the way...actually proud of my purchases weird...did my sets between 835 and 900 pm tried to skip but the purple toe was giving me no love at all...some pain message stopping me from making one jump....will make it up with thirty mins in the pool tomorrow....Sasha did her 1050 in record time time and then did her sets finishing at nine forty five pm....really big show of determination we both could have collapsed into bed at half eight....good supper of salmon lettuce carrots and celery....don't mind not eating carbs at night at all....veggies chopped for breakfast.....kids asleep....eggs boiled....blueberries raspberries orange for snackerooooo.....down to eighty four kilos....that's three in three weeks we have said goodbye to....will put up photo tomorrow of me,the toe and the huge python that scared the living wotsits out of me on the beach in Samui....will tell more when I can keep my eyes open tomorrow......keep up the good work team would love to see some recipe ideas on the blogs guys....cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment