Thursday, February 17, 2011

The power of the blogosphere

Having read and taken on board the support I got yesterday I had a very different day today...I did feel less burdened generally by the flu and by the dark clouds of anti PCP participation ...had a spring clean at work which my team thought was a bit weird but it felt good to throw away old paperwork clean up the desks and sort out where some of the computers printers were sitting...I find a much better feng shui exists when there is less clutter and no rubbish strewn everywhere....did my sets with Vittorio which was great temperature also up at least five degrees which helps....I purged the little devil on my shoulder by doing 2000 skips and adding one or two extra reps to my curls and kAtanas...felt good to have more strength and drive whilst doing the exercises...the flu just nukes the energy levels....
Looking forward to skipping early tomorrow morning it's Eric Clapton concert tomorrow so no time in the evening....bring on the new diet for next week please....need to become a vegetable mixologist at the moment the skin on my fingers is orange from the insane carrot consumption....better than nicotine ones....urgh....Sasha's new leather skip rope is a hit and the new resistance bands ares in...onwards and upwards team...looking at evryones pictures the project is really making a difference.....keep it going, have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. You're cleaning that same clutter from your body as we speak, and will feel similar clarity when all the junk is gone from you.

    ReplyDelete