Monday, February 7, 2011

First day back

At work...did my sets at six am...was cold compared to Samui and although I was kitted up in under armour,by lunchtime I had serious cold...runny nose hot and cold sweats...light head....not the best way to get back into it.busy day too so left feeling like I had done a few rounds with iron mike....not sure whether tmrw morning is good idea but I don't like the idea of doing evenings at all...starting to notice changes in body shape a bit more which is encouraging.....I understand what patrick said about no sets should be easy but on push ups for example when in week one I could barely manage the full complement and now I can do them fine does that mean the muscles are not getting worked or surely it must be because I am stronger in those areas?...do we change the way we do the push up to make it more difficult or keep at it?
Need to say huge thanks to jen Ed Shane and Katie you know who you are for being so supportive and understanding on holiday when you all could have been so much meaner about the food requests and portion control....big question is are any of you tempted?
If anyone has any mad suggestions for breakfast I am keen to experiment....was contemplating blending carrots celery and peppers with milk and egg then pouring over porridge....any takers?
Congratulations to the packers for winning the superbowl.....cheesehead nation goes wild...
Enjoying the new exercises although I have been warned by past pcpers about the jumps and creeps that await us....I am now a leeeetle bit scared.....the zombie toe is back from the dead it ain't broken but it hurts like he'll when I skip and squat and lunge....no pain no gain...
Hoping for uptick on general well being tmrw ...keep at it team....out!

No comments:

Post a Comment