Thursday, March 10, 2011

end of another week

i have discovered that my threshold for incompetence is getting lower and lower, i dont know whether this if because i am getting older and grumpier or whether i havent woken up to the fact that there is a whole new generation of people that are fifty times as pushy and bad mannered than anything the world has ever seen.
it is not possbile to be sh%t at something and still be so expectant that the world owes you a free lunch....i am in the middle of what feels like an emotional whirlwhind and i need to do somehting about it so im sharing it with you.....i am angry with myself when i dont complete my skipping without tripping and i get wound up when there is failure in any of my sets. i did 5 minutes extra skipping this morning at double speed until it felt like my arms were going to drop off and my back was cramped up and then did as many pushups and sit ups as i could until i couldnt move....it feels good now but not sure its the right way to approach the project.
work is a pain in the A$$ at the moment and i sick and tired of doing sh%t for other people....
i want to feel good about the exercises but there is a negative vibe runnning through me and it reeks of fcuk this and i dont give a sh%t...which i hate .....i might need some yoga to calm me down but right now i want to take a sledgehammer to a china shop with RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE at 1000 decibels....
hoping tomorrow there is a bit more sunshine in my mind.

3 comments:

  1. I think you just spoke a lot of our minds....weird how each week we all kind of feel the same ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise is a great way of releasing some of that stress... trust me, I've had moments this week when I've been close to bursting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember failure is a GOOD thing for building muscle.

    ReplyDelete