Saturday, January 29, 2011

PCP from thailand

Here in koh samui for a week with the family and some friends who have four little boys, mad busy day butterfly farm,pool beach frisbee general mayhem did my sets this morning after funny night of baby interrupted sleep, was twenty nine degrees ninety nine percent humidity so heavy sweat by the second hundred jumps, did my incline chin ups on the back of a jeep bumper no chin up bar felt good to keep at it on first day of holiday would not have been so dedicated if I was on my own sasha doing a lot better with the skipping which is great I think leather skip rope is on shopping list for when we get back to Hk one of our friends Ed brought his skip rope with him so we kicked off the day with some group jumping.
Sticking to the food plan is tough with all the curries pad Thai and spring rolls on offer...got our brown rice with jasmine from the supermarket and fruit snacks are mango papaya melon yuuuuuum....will post my weekly photo later or tomorrow....going to get up e a r l y tomorrow to beat the heat...keep up the good work team....hast a luego

No comments:

Post a Comment