Saturday, January 22, 2011

New week new diet new dawn

Really pleasantly surprised with the quantity of my food, a small moment whilst eating brocolli for breakfast washed down with egg and muesli....I know there is method to this madness, did my sets at lunchtime good to get the resistance bands going to work on other muscle groups busy afternoon with the kids but glad the exercises are in the tin and I can put my feet up tonight....wondering whether I can blend the cereal, egg, milk and veg to make breakfast super food!!! Really appreciate the comments and support on the blog...looking forward to my next set, watching the oz open tennis while the brown rice simmers in the kitchen..vamos Rafa!

2 comments:

  1. Just don't blend too much or you'll start to feel you're eating baby food and burn out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah who knew you could diet and eat so much....this is great!

    ReplyDelete