Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hit the wall

Officially hit the wall on friday morning, lost my voice so completely useless at work, could not keep my eyes open for any serious amount of time, keep nodding off during the day today as well.
Throat is agony and I didn't have the power to do full sets yesterday or today, fulfilled my skipping quota but ache a lot, I need as much sleep as possible tonight and a quiet day tomorrow to recharge a little for the final week of PCP and to be able to function properly at work. The thought of stumbling through the last week is annoying me so like Patrick said one set at a time. I am fractious and am basically having a sense of humor failure which is Sh$t because it's a beautiful weekend here in Hk and I dont want to feel like this around my family.
there was a bake sale in the playground today to raise money for the kids in japan affected by the earthquake our little boy devoured a chocolate chip cookie and I could not hold back I ate a brownie and an oatmeal cookie, I qualify under PCP that they were two dollars each to buy off the kids and I gave them 80 Hkd for the cause, they tasted amazing I will skip and extra five mins tomorrow to get rid of it.
Hoping to feel a lot better tomorrow and want to say how very proud I am of Sasha for keeping up the program, there was a couple of wobbles along the way and I know how tough it has been,
You look amazing and me Rafa and Felix are very very proud of you. One more week mummy keep it going !!!!

1 comment: