Tuesday, April 5, 2011

blog on the go

i know my blogging hasnt been great recently but my mind has been filled with all kind of bullsh$t, i have struggled to get through my sets without outburst of rage which are not cool or zen whatsoever, focus for the remainder is to unclutter my brain before i sleep and then explode into the workout at 6am, our indulgence on monday was off the scale but it messed around with my digestion a bit, too much olive oil and bread i think after a long time without either really and i snuck in some chocolate more due to my i dont give sh%t attitude than actually thinkning that i wouldl like some chocolate...doh - S T O O P I D.
DETERMINED TO FINISH STRONG AND ON A HIGH summer is on its way will post some photos end of this week.
keep it going people !

3 comments:

  1. That "don't give a shit" attitude is where the majority of people spend their culinary lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know from experience food was my comfort all the way!!! I see that clearly now.

    ReplyDelete